Tuesday 4 June 2013

Pretty Blossom

Hi all,

So I told you other day that I had finally made a card, well I got round to taking the pic and here it is!!.

Its only taken a few weeks but I have managed to give myself a kick up the bum and get crafting. I have to admit though it took me ages to do this card as to start with I felt like I was forcing myself, but as I got into it I found myself enjoying it again lol.


I used an adorable Wee Stamps image (I used the digi but it does come as a stamp too) and teamed her with some gorgeous MME papers - Collectable Memorable and added lots of lovely WOC flowers. The image was matted onto a doiley and I added a pretty feather behind, finished off with some fabby gingham ribbon and pearl swirl.

So we are finally back to normal here today, the kids have gone back to school and I am back to doing my classes. It will be great to get back into a routine again, although I am not sure about the early morning get ups lol!!!. Abbie is doing really well and seems to have loads more energy so looks like the meds have done her good, will see how she gets on after a full day of school today though.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie...

I love today's creation so much...

Fabulous colours too....

Huggles Pops x x x

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Misty's said...

Gorgeous card, Lyndsey. Love the pretty image and the choice of all your elements.
Michaela xx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful the image is gorgeous and coloured to perfection and what a lovely layout too x

coops said...

beautiful card lyndsey.i love your pretty flowers and gorgeous image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...